- To implement and maintain the highest possible standards of health care for all children in Jamaica.
- To act as an advocate in all matters pertaining to the welfare of all the children in Jamaica.
- To promote education for the public, medical and paramedical personnel in issues between the Association and all other agencies pertaining to child health and welfare.
- To promote effective liaison between the Association and all other agencies concerned with the health and welfare of other children in Jamaica.
- To contribute and participate in Paediatric educational programmes directed to medical and paramedical personnel at all levels.
- To keep the medical and auxiliary professions up to date with child health and development by means of clinical meetings, seminars and published material.
- To promote professional contracts between members of the Association and groups of individuals concerned with child health and development in the Caribbean and elsewhere..
Latest from Paediatric Assoc Of Jamaica